Bar Exam Meditation
LISTEN TO A SAMPLE BELOW
Mindset is incredibly important as you prepare for the bar exam, and one of the most effective ways to put yourself in the right mindset is to first calm your mind, focus your attention, and set your intention through visualization.
Meditation is excellent for:
- Dealing with and releasing stress;
- Beginning your day with intention;
- Ending your day with relaxation and positive imagery to fill your subconscious while you sleep;
- Getting in the zone as you sit down to begin studying; and
- As a tool you can replay in your mind during the bar exam to calm and focus.
This 9 minute meditation will guide you through a process by which you become centered and calm, release the heaviness of the bar exam, and visualize your success.